1. Admission begins with the registration process, which can be done in 2 ways:-
a) Online - through app
b) Offline - at school only (reception)
2. After Confirmation of online registration, parents will be allotted date and time through message, Whatsapp or call.
3. Offline registration itself does not need any sort of confirmation.
4. Parents have to come to school with their wards and necessary documents as mentioned below on the given date & time.
i. A copy of Birth Certificate.
ii. A copy of Aadhar Card.
iii. Marksheets of last year & current year.
iv. Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
v. 3 Passport size coloured Photos (Student)
vi. 2 Passport size coloured Photos (Father, Mother & Guardian)
vii. Affidavit for name change (if required)
viii. Medical Certificate
5. Admission is provided through counselling/ interaction on first come and first serve basis.
6. After getting the consent of authorities, the duly filled admission form is to be submitted at VJV office with the requisite fees within 7 days.
7. The fees can be paid by both offline and online modes through cash/cheque/ NEFT/ /Online Transfer.
Payment can be made in favour of:
“VICHAKSHAN JAIN VIDYAPEETH”
State Bank Of India, Kumhari Branch
A/c No.: 37354820926
IFSC Code : SBIN0003272
8. After the payment, admission of the child is confirmed and he will be allotted a unique Student ID.
Admission of the child to the VJV KIDS SCHOOL is based on the following age criteria:
- Xerox copy of the Birth Certificate of the child should be provided at the time of the admission.
- Two passport size photographs will be required.