GK Contest Rules & Regulations
A Golden opportunity for children of Jain Community to explore & improvise their General Knowledge skills. Come...... Introduce your ward's talent to the society.....
Rules & Regulations.
1. The competition is absolutely free.
2. Only children of Jain Community can participate in this competition.
3. Only students from Grade 5 to Grade 8 of the running session (2019-20) can participate.
4. This competition will be organised in two groups.
(a) Group Junior - For Grade V & VI.
(b) Group Senior - For Grade VII & VIII.
5. First ten best participants from each class will be awarded attractive prizes.
st (i) 1 Prize - Rs. 5000/- + Trophy + Certificate. (one for each grade)
nd (ii) 2 Prize - Rs. 3000/- + Trophy + Certificate. (one for each grade)
rd (iii) 3 Prize - Rs. 1000/- + Trophy + Certificate. (one for each grade)
(iv) Consolation Prize - Rs. 500/- + Madel + Certificate. (Seven for each grade)
(v) All the remaining Final round participants Prize - Medel + Certificate.
6. The following discount will be given in the Tution Fee to the talented Students of each class, if they seek
admission at Vichakshan Jain Vidyapeeth for the session 2020-21.
7. In the competition, question paper will be based on General Science, History, Civics, Maths, Geography,
Sports, Art and Culture, Environment, Jainolgy etc.
8. 1st Round Competition will be organised on 1st December 2019, at Local Center.
9. Final round Competition will be organised on 12th January 2020 , at VJV Kumhari.
10. Registration is mandatory to participate in the competition through the local incharge or Link .
11. The competition will start at 10.00 am, which will continue for 1 hour.
12. Participants have to report 15 minutes earlier at their organising centre.
13. Participants have to carry with them a pen & a paper board. No pencil shall be allowed. Calculators and
mobile phones will not be permitted in the hall.
14. Last date of registration is 10th Nov. 2019.
15. For more details, contact at the following Numbers : 94228-34690, 89648-99999, 94077-71900.
16. All the rights of competition is under VJV Management Commettee
17. Students of Vichakshan Jain Vidyapeeth will not be participants of this Competition.